Monday, May 5, 2014

Perfect (cheap) nudes!

Today's post is all about the my perfect nudes! 

The first one I am going to talk about is actually a lip liner, and it's the Essence lip liner in the shade "In the nude" This is a little bit darker then all of my lipstick nude which is great for getting the 'bigger lip look'
I also find myself lining and filling in my lips and wearing a gloss over the top because the color is completely perfect for a soft nude. At the price of $1.80AU it is 100% worth it.


Now moving on, this next lipstick is one I only recently picked up and I've been wearing every single day, and it's the Chi Chi Viva La Diva Matte Lipstick in CENTREFOLD
It's not a very pink nude which is what I usually lean towards but it's on the peachy side. The perfect way to describe it is it's a "my lips but better" and I'm saying it's much better. Perfect for if you are going for a No Makeup, Makeup Look or wanting to wearing something completely light on your lips with a smokey/ clubbing look.
 Also the packaging is completely divine! It retails for $18.95AU and you can purchase it at Myer or Target or head to Chi Chi Cosmetics Website by clicking on this link.

For my next one I wear if I'm wanting more of a darker nude and it's the Australis Velourlips in PA-REE
Australis Velourlips are highly raved about it and after trying this I completely understand why, when I purchased this I also purchased RIO-D which I'm yet to pull off/ get used to the bright color on me. These have an amazing staying power! I can wear it for a majority of the day and it only starts wearing off around the time I eat dinner!
It's very easy to apply, with a sponge tip applicator. It's a cream lipstick and it dries matte. I would exfoliate if you are prone to dry lips and using a lip balm before use also.
I usually go for this nude if I know I am going to have long day and I wont be able to touch up every hour. 
It retails for $9.95AU

Next up we have NYX Butter gloss in Creme Brulee 
 This is my favorite lip gloss if I'm wanting something simple and nude but with a little bit of color. It has the perfect pink tint to it and great for a wearing out to lunch as it's completely easy to apply and to chuck in your handbag 
For me it's not too sticky and actually really moisturizing. I am one to get a bit annoyed when wearing lip gloss if it's too sticky. It wears well, one thing I have noticed is that if I am wearing it and I'm drinking out of a glass the glossy feeling will completely fade but I will still have a hint of color but the color would eventually fade if not touched up 

 I love the vanilla scent it has too it and must say it smells 100% better then the matte lip cremes. It retails for $9.95AU and can be purchased from Target or on websites such as Beautyjoint and Cherry Culture 


Next is Elf Matte Lip Color in Nearly Nude
I can't explain how much I love this product. It's so creamy and easy to apply but dries matte but yet not at all drying on the lips. The packaging a twist up stick and a matte finish to the packaging. 
This is perfect if you are after the perfect pink toned nude, and pairs perfectly with the essence lip liner mentioned earlier. 
I have since purchased this product in different shades and all I can say it good things. The product is amazing, you can pick it up from Kmart for $8AU or you can go to my favorite place to purchase elf and that is Iherb.com where you can purchase it for $3AU 


Second last is MUA lipstick in Shade 14 - Bare 
This is much more of a brown shade nude on my complexion and I find it great to just chuck on with a minimal makeup look.  
I purchased this along with another lipstick for $1.88 (Awkward price) from MUA cosmetics. 
It is super creamy and the finish is quite glossy, I also think this looks great with the essence lip liner mentioned before. 
I am looking into buying a lot more of these lipstick because the quality is amazing for the price!

Now another one that is amazing for the price
ELF lip stick in Nostalgic, I picked this up from Iherb for $1.99 and I think it has to be the one of the best nude lipsticks I have used. It lasts and smells amazing. 
Its a very pink nude but too pink. The finish is very glossy which I love because it also works as a lip balm. 
I think out of all of them this one is by far my favorite nude shade. I also find it's not as pigmented as most of the ones I have mentioned but I feel like that gives off a more natural look to the lips. 


Thank you so much for coming and reading my post on my Perfect (Cheap) nudes! I guarantee if you love your nude lips like I do then you will love at least one if not all of these products!
If you are wanting to know a little bit more on each product please don't hesitate to contact me at aprillee.reimann@hotmail.com 

Thanks again so much and I'll see you in my next post!
xo 



















No comments:

Post a Comment