Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July Favourites

Hello Hello! 
Welcome back to my blog and hope you've had good week so far! Today's post is a early July favourites! I have been loving quite a few products this month so bare with me! 

The first products I want to talk about are all these concealers! If you want to know how I use all these I will leave the link to my 'How to cover dark circles' post at the end of this post. 
Bare Mineral Concealer in Well Rested - this is such a hyped up product but not so much recently and didn't think about picking it up until my friend told me how good it was while we were in Mecca Maxima! 

MAC Pro longwear Concealer in NC15 - perfect concealer for high lighting and using under your eyes. It's so light weight and a very thin consistency so it will not crease under your eyes!

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla - Perfect for highlighting and spot concealing, I absolutely am in love with this. This is a much more thicker consistency then the MAC concealer and I feel covers more.

Napoleon Perdis Might Concealer Stick in Mellow Yellow - This brightens up under my eyes like crazy and really helps to make me look super awake! Defiantly recommend this if you struggle concealing your under eye circles or love/ need that brightened look.

Napoleon Perdis Concealer Primer - I apply this under my eyes before applying anything, this also helps in brightening and prevents creasing.




 This has been my go to blush for July! It's the elf cosmetics blush in Innocence. 
It's perfect everyday color to add a simple flush to your cheeks. I feel as if this goes with any look I'm wearing from very subtle to an intense night time look. Best of all it's about $2! 







 Next is a NYX single shadow in True Taupe. I've been wearing nothing but this through my crease just for an everyday subtle look. It just give a subtle definition to the lid.
You can add a small amount of this and it also is very buildable for a darker color payoff. 
I love these shadows because they feel so buttery and smooth! 







My holy grail eye brow product (for now) is the elf eyebrow kit! You have heard me talk about this before so I wont talk about it too much. 
I use the wax side mostly, but if i have a random gap I will go in with the powder side to fill them in! 



Nars Sheer Glow, need I say more? I never got around to buying the full size but I recently went into Mecca Maxima and asked for a sample and I love it so much and I will be buying the full size as soon as I can. I wore this to my job interview at Myer and it looked amazing!
Let me know if you want me to post a job interview makeup look?!







I have been loving my Stilla In The Light palette so so so much! I want go into too much detail with this because I will be posting a look with this palette in the near future and I will talk about it then!










Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly... Oh. My. Goodness. This is the holy grail shower soap out of all soaps ever. I've found myself wanting to have showers just so I can use my shower jelly. It's smells absolutely amazing, it is literally like showering with a bag of lollies and ugh! I can't describe how much I love this.







Another Lush product and this is their BB Seaweed fresh face mask. I feel like this is so cool (maybe because I keep it in the fridge?) and refreshing on my face. I don't feel as if it's suffocating me although it is thick. I do have one problem that the seaweed chucks like to dry up and fall off when I wear this. But over all I don't care about that and I love this mask soo much!
I apply this once a week on Saturdays with this next product! 



My complete favourite of this month is my Lush H'suan Wen Hua hair treatment. This hair mask works wonders and has completely taken the place of my Maccadamia hair mask.This is a protein mask, including things like eggs, avocado and bananas. My hair was really damaged from bleaching the hell out of it a year back and this has completely transformed my hair. It feels and look so much healthier after using this, I will continue to repurchase this!
I apply this once a week!


I really hope you enjoyed my favourites! What are yours?

Keep Connected
Instagram: @aprilleebeauty
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aprilleebeauty
Email: aprillee.reimann@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment