Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Super Easy Winged Liner and Red Lips!

Hello and welcome back to my blog! 
I recreated a very simple winged liner and red lip look for today's post. From someone that sucks at winged I think I did pretty good.
If you would like to see a detailed, step by step post on doing the winged liner let me know! 

 
The first step for my eyes was blending Buck from the Naked 1 Palette (top) into my crease with a fluffy brush and then patting it over my lid with my finger.
Secondly I took Dust from the Naked 3 Palette and patted that over Buck and blended it out
I then highlighted my brow bone and inner corner with Strange also from the Naked 3.



For the winged liner I used my Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner with my Real Techniques liner brush.
This is the most amazing brush to apply liner with, because it's quite longer them most it's easy to get a good straight line. 
If you want to see a more in depth tutorial on how I do my winged liner let me know! 







I pushed Creep from the Naked 1 Palette into my tight line and ran it over my bottom lash line.




I then applied one coat on the I love extreme mascara then another coat of the Benefit They're Real


I lined my lips with the Essence Lip Liner in Femme Fatale and filled them in and then went over that with Ruby Woo by MAC 



For my base I used Stilla Stay all day and Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer! 
I contoured with Hoola, used MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle and applied Elf blush is Tickled Pink.










  Finished look! 


I really hope you enjoyed this very simple look! 
If you have any requests please let me know! 















Keep Connected 
Instagram: @aprilleebeauty
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aprilleebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment