Sunday, August 17, 2014

First Home Essentials




Hello and welcome back to my blog, I'm finally back. If you follow me on instagram you might have seen my post that my computer decided to crash on me but I finally have it working again so I can get back on track with blogging! 

Today's post is about the essential things you need for moving out of home! If you are like me and started with absolutely nothing the list of things you need is forever growing. Now I wont be moving for a few months so that has given me plenty of time to save and buy everything I need months in advance so I ready, so if you have the chance to plan, save and buy things before you move out that will help you a lot. 

I'll start with the room that needs the most things, The Kitchen. 
You don't realize when you start making a list is that you need a ridiculous amount of things to start up your kitchen but here is a list of the essential things to start you out. 

- Cutlery and Dining set
You obviously need something eat with, the basics are knives, forks and spoons and plates and bowls. 

- Glasses and Mugs
This is self explanatory, you need something to drink out of.

- Utensils 
There is a ridiculous amount of utensils you need, the basics are tongs, plastic and wooden spoons, pasta forks and of course spatulars. 

- Bakeware and Trays
You'll want something that you can bake things in such as Lasagna dishes and Trays for cooking things likes chips in the oven

-Pots and Pans
Also another  must for cooking and also self explanatory

These are just the basics for your kitchen, as I mentioned before the list goes on forever and if you want to see my FULL list on things you actually need for the kitchen let me know and I will do a while separate blog post.

The Bedroom 
I needed to buy everything for my bedroom also including the bed and furniture, although you may have that and if you do the things you need the most is

- New bedding 
This is one of the things I'm splurging on, really nice bedding! Again if you already have bedding you love you don't need this. Although new bedding is nice 

The Bathroom 
You don't need that much for the bathroom, thankfully! 

- Towels
You'll most likely need to buy some towels, another thing I'm paying a little bit more for because I love fluffy towels! Unless you can steal a bunch from your parents or who you live with then you'll need these

- Hand Towels,
For you and you're guesting drying their hands.

- Bath Mats
Very important to buy some bath mats! 

The Laundry/ Cleaning
You need a bunch of cleaning products, gather the basics first. 

- Dish Washing Liquid

- Spray and Wipe

- Laundry powder or liquid 

- Toilet Cleaner

- Air Spray


Now that it for the basics/ essentials of the things you need moving into your first home. As I've mentioned there is so much and I will be going into them and taking you on my journey! 
Please if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me! 

Keep Connected 
Instagram: @aprilleebeauty 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aprilleebeauty 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment