Sunday, May 25, 2014

Khloe Kardashian Inspired Makeup Look!!


Hello, Welcome back to my blog.
Today's post is my take on Khloe Kardashian's makeup that she wore for a night out in Paris!
I will start out by saying I don't look ANYTHING like her, I'm actually quite the opposite but this look was only inspired by the make up she wore.

First Step
The first thing I applied was NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Yogurt to the whole lid and blended that in with my finger. I also ran that under the bottom lash line and blended that out also.

Second Step
I then tight-lined my top and bottom lash line and extended it a bit further down on the bottom lash line and then smudged it with my dome/ smudger brush. 
Don't worry about this being completely neat.

Third Step
I then applied my Benefit They're Real mascara to my top and bottom lash line and applied these false lashes I got from Daiso.
In her look she has amazing long lashes, and I thought these ones really suited the look.

Fourth Step
I then applied Naked from the first Naked palette (Third in photo) lightly into my crease and then used Virgin (First in photo) to highlight my brow bone.
I then also darken up the tight-line on my bottom lash line. 

Fifth Step
For my lips I applied Ruby Woo my MAC and mixed it with Sangria from my Ben Nye Palette to create the perfect dark berry lip. 
I did go outside my lip line to create the full lips Khloe has.

My Base
For a flawless base I applied my Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation with my Real Techniques sponge. 
I highlighted with my Mac Prolong Wear Concealer and set that with my elf under eye setting powder.  I set my whole face with my elf high definition powder.
She had a very highlighted face, so I mixed my MAC Soft and Gentle and my Elf highlighter in Gotta Glow. I then contoured with my Benefit Hoola Bronzer.

FINISHED LOOK

I hope you enjoyed this look! As you can see it's very simple, easy to do and with such minimal steps! 
Let me know if you like it or let me know if you have recreated this yourself.

Go check out Sammie's blog who has also recreated a Khloe Kardashian look: sammiemakeupaddict.tumblr.com

Keep in touch
Instagram: @aprilleebeautyx 











No comments:

Post a Comment