Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Skincare routine

Hello there and welcome to my blog! Today's post is all about my daily skincare routine! 
I will usually change it up a bit and I won't always use these exact products, but lets get into it.

The very first thing I use is facial wipes, I'm out of my favorite ones which are the Simple facial cleansing wipes but at the moment I am using Swisspers cucumber wipes and Smart Skin Cleansing wipes. They both do the job great of getting most of the visual makeup off my face! The cucumber ones are also great for getting eye makeup off as they don't have harsh chemicals and great for sensitive skin

I then use my Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, which is good for getting every little bit off your face, although I don't use them around my eyes as the wipes get most of that off. 
I use it by pumping a small amount in my hand adding water, making a lather and apply to my face in circular motions. I need rinse off with warm water.




I would then grab a circle cotton pad with a few drops of my Simple toner and wipe this all over my face, this gets off any makeup that the special cleansing gel may have left behind.

Depending on how I am feeling I will use one of these two exfoliants the first one being my physical exfoliant being the St. Ives apricot scrub which leaves my face silky smooth! If I'm not wanting to be so harsh on my face with friction I will use my chemical exfoliant by Paula's Choice which I use mostly in my T-zone as it's great for making them areas so smooth. I will only exfoliate my face 2-3 times a week,

After that about 1-2 times a week I will use a mask! At the moment I am using Models Prefer hydrating and calming mask! It's so lovely! I absolutely love the cooling affect it gives me, leaves my face feeling so fresh and hydrated. 

After all that I would usually then apply my eye cream, at night I would use my La Clinica eye cream. During the day/ before makeup I would use my Indio eye rise, this has a brightening pigment which counteracts my under eye circles. 

I will then apply my Bioderma pore refiner if I'm apply my makeup after woulds, I apply this in my T-zone and over my cheeks. It works absolutely great! 
I would then apply my Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer!

I will usually let them set into my skin for a little while before I apply any of my makeup, as i don't want my makeup to be effected. Although just before I apply my makeup I will spritz my Indio Skin Tonic toner over my face, which I also usually spray on my face during the day

And the lucky last thing I do is apply my Lucas PaPaw Ointment on my lips!


Thanks so much for reading my post! Do you like any of these products? Are they associated in your skincare routine? Let me know! :)
Feel free to contact me for any inquiries! xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment