Sunday, May 18, 2014

Daiso Haul!

So on the weekend I went of an adventure to Melbourne and popped into Daiso. If you don't know what Daiso is it's big store which sells things from cosmetics, home ware to pet toys! The best thing about it though is everything is only $2.80!!
  I didn't pick up a lot or look at everything as I was going to a concert that night and didn't want to carry much.
So let me show you what I got! 

LASHES!
There was a whole aisle just for lashes! I sort of just grabbed some and walked on!
 

I also picked up some sponges because why not! 

I  then picked up these two eyeshadow palettes, which aren't actually for me but I though I would include them!  

I also got these two lip balms, one is unscented and one is mint!


I also got this Blush and Highlighter duo which I have seen a lot of people use before, so I thought I would try it out!

I got these blotting papers which are absolutely amazing!

I then picked up this mascara which I have also seen around, I am yet to try this!

My last purchase was these adorable bed socks, along with another pair that I had on my feet while taking photos of these ones!


I did also purchase Japanese Lemon-aid for my brother too!
So that is all I got from Daiso on Bourke St
I hope you liked it, and if there is anything you want to see reviewed or have any questions about these products feel free to contact me !

  Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment