Wednesday, June 18, 2014

18th Birthday Hair, Makeup and Outfit

Hello and welcome back to my blog!
As some of you may know I had my 18th birthday last week and I went out for dinner with my family and close friends. I thought I would show you how I dressed up!


HAIR
For my hair I did a messy side bun. I thought it looked quite pretty and suited the dress a lot.
I left some bit out to frame my face.

MAKEUP
 
I also went very simple with my makeup, the star of the show was Bad to The Bronze a Maybelline Color tattoo all over the lid with Elf mineral shadow in Sassy blended over that. 
For my lips I wore Chi Chi lipstick in Centrefold and Nyx buttergloss is Eclair 

OUTFIT
 

If you are wanting to know where I got my dress is was from StFrock and my belt was from Dissh boutique! 
I did end up ironing my dress cause as you can tell by the photos it was very crinkly. 


This was a very quick post unfortunately I've been a bit tied up in a few things but I have LOTS of exciting post planned for you guys so please keep an eye out for them! 
Thank you for reading

Keep Connected:
Instagram: @aprilleebeauty 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment