Thursday, June 19, 2014

Purple Eyes, Purple Lips Makeup Tutorial

Hello all and welcome back to my blog! HAPPY FRIDAY!
I thought I would post a make up look for today's post as I haven't done one in a while and I really wanted to try out my chi chi shadows so I created a purple eye and purple lip look! 

I'll firstly talk about what I used on my face. I wanted to have a flawless finish so I used my Stilla Stay all day and my MAC pro longwear concealer and then I set that with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent. 
I contoured slightly with my Hoola Bronzer and applied my elf studo blush in Berry Merry.
I highlighted with a Chi Chi eyeshadow that I will show in the next photo.

The first step was apply this Chi Chi baked eyeshadow in Call Me all over my lid. This is also what I used to highlight my face.

I then took my other Chi Chi baked eyeshadow in Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and blended that through my crease and on my bottom lash line. 

I then went in with Hustle from the first Naked Palette and darkened up the crease. I then applied my Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner with a small flick. I then actually smudged it out a bit for a softer look and applied more Chi Chi shadow in Call me to the center of my lid. 

I then generously applied 2 coats of my They're Real Mascara 

For my lips I firstly applied a nude lipstick to blank out my lips and then went it with my purple lipstick which was Ben Nye Lipstick in Sangria. Applying the nude base made in a really vibrant purple.
FINISHED LOOK

 This look is super super simply to create, the eyes aren't too much and it really focuses on the lips.
I absolutely love it and I think it's great for winter/ autumn.
I hope you enjoyed it and look forward to you reading my next post on Monday!

Keep connected
Instagram: @aprilleebeauty 


No comments:

Post a Comment