Sunday, June 22, 2014

Top 5 Maybelline Products


Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. I hope you had a great weekend! 
I thought for today's post I will share with you my top 5 Maybelline products. If you would like to see my top 5 products for any other brands please let me know

I will start off with the face products and my first favourite is the Superstay 24hr Foundation. I've been using this for a few years now and it's never dissapointed me. I don't have my exact shade right now as a bought a darker one when I had a fake tan. The shade in the photo is 'Nude' 
It is quite a medium to full coverage foundation. You won't get a sheer finish with this. It's retails for around $20 and I usually purchase it from Priceline 




Next face products is the FitMe Concealer in the shade 'Light' I use this concealer my under eye area and spot concealing not so much highlighting. It's very creamy and not thin and watery like Max pro long wear as such. 
It's got an awesome coverage and doesn't crease under my eyes at all. It retails for around $14.95 and I usually get this from Priceline also 


Next three are all eye products and I'll start with the Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara. This was my go to favourite mascara until I discovered some more. But it's still there in my top 5 mascaras! It works amazingly on thickening and lengthening but it does an average job on separating the lashes. If your looking for a great reasonable priced mascara try this one out! It retails for around $19.95 and yet again Priceline is the place to go! 

Now I may have cheated a little bit for this next one as I couldn't choose between my Eye Studio Gel Liner or my Color Show Khol Eyeliner, soooo I chose both! 
They are both super soft and creamy and amazingly easy to apply. They are also really nice to apply and smudge out for a softer look. 
You can pick them both up from Priceline. The gel liner retails for around $16.95 and the Pencil $9.95




The lucky last of my top 5 is everyone favourite Maybelline Color Tattoos! These are amazing and most people will agree with this. They are so creamy and blendable. Hands down they are the best drugstore cream shadows by far. 
Their color range is amazing, I just wish they would stop bring out new ones and taking them away again! 
These retail for $11.95 at Pricline





           Now for some honorable mentions! 
  • Falsies Mascara
  • Master Precise Liner
  • Instant Age Rewind Concealer 
  • Instant Age Rewind Primer
I really hope you liked today post and I hope you enjoy these products too! Let me know what your favorite Maybelline products are and if you want to see this for any other brands!

Keep Connected:
Instagram: @aprilleebeauty

2 comments: