Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Orange Lips Makeup Tutorial!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! I was meant to post this yesterday but I was super busy but here it is!  Today's post is a Bright Orange Lip makeup tutorial! 

Firstly I'll tell you what I used on my face and brows 

For my foundation I used Stilla Stay All Day and applied MAC Prolongwear Concealer under my eyes, forehead, down my nose, Cupid's bow and chin. 
I set under my eyes with the elf cosmetics High Defenition Undereye Settin Powder then the rest of my face with the elf cosmetics High Definition Powder. The photo I had my inspiration from, the lady had quite pink flushed cheeked so I apply my elf cosmetics blush in Tickled Pink highlighted with MAC Soft and Gentle and contoured with Hoola Bronzer 


Eyes


My first step was apply a light matte brown through my crease with a fluffy brush, I used 'Naked' in the first Naked palette. 




I then used Haux from my Custom MAC palette and blended that lightly over my lid and crease! 



After that I went in with Darkhorse from the first Naked Palette and darkened up the crease and blended on my bottom lash line.



I then highlighted with Virgin from the first Naked Palette and used Creep to line my top lash line and create a wing. I ran that slightly under my bottom 



Next I applied a generous amount of They're Real Mascara.


For lips I applied Ben Nye lipstick in Poppy and mixed that with my Australis Velourlips in RIO-D 











 Finished a Look


Also, my neck and chest are blotchy because I'm in the process of getting rid of fake tan! 
But I do hope you liked this look! It's super easy to do and great for everyday if you love wearing bright lips! 
Let me know if you like bright lips or use #aprilleebeauty if you recreate this so I can check it out! 

Keep connected:
Instagram: @aprilleebeauty 




No comments:

Post a Comment