Thursday, June 26, 2014

40 Beauty Questions Tag!








Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, happy Friday! 
I was tagged by my friend Shayley to do the 40 Beauty Questions Tag so I thought for a chilled out Friday post why not? 
Let jump into it! 

Question 1 - What foundation do you use?
At the moment I'm using a few but the one I am using the most would be my Stilla Stay All Day Foundation in 'Bare' 

Question 2How about concealer?
The concealer I'm using is the MAC Prolongwear Concealer 

Question 3 - Do you know your undertone colour?
Yes, I have more of a yellow undertone. 

Question 4 - What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love wearing them, but sometimes I'm too lazy to apply them or I just don't have the time. Without fail I will wear them on special occasions. 

Question 5 - Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Every season like your tooth brush! 
Question 6 - What brand of mascara do you use?
At the moment I'm tossing up between my Benefit They're Real and my essence Lash Mania. 

Question 7 - Sephora or MAC?
I live in Australia no we don't have Sephora here, but if we did I would choose Sephora as they offer more variety. 

Question 8 - Do you have a MAC Pro card?
No I don't. I can apply for one though! 

Question 9 - What tools do you use in makeup application? 
I use a variety of brushes from contouring brushes to eye liner brushes and so on. I also use my Real Techniques sponge. Eyelash curlers and tweezers also! 

Question 10 - Do you use a makeup base/ primer for the eyes?
Not all the time, no. I do use Maybelline color tattoos sometimes, so that counts! 

Question 11 - For the face?
Depending on the foundation. I usually wear MAC Strobe Cream 

Question 12 - What is your favourite eyeshadow colour or shade?
I love light pinks like Sin in the first Naked palette. 

Question 13 - Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Mostly pencil, liquid liner annoys me too much. 

Question 14 - How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never really! Although I have before, I'm extremely careful. 

Question 15 - What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I love pigment eyeshadows! Especially elf cosmetics ones

Question 16 - Do you use mineral makeup?
I tried it for the first time this week actually! 

Question 17 - What is your favourite lipstick?
At the moment it would be ChiChi Cosmetics Viva La Diva Lipstick in Centrefold 

Question 18 - How about lipgloss?
I'm loving my NYX butter gloss in Creme Brûlée 

Question 19 - What is your favourite blush to use?
Elf cosmetics studio blush in Twinkle Pink

Question 20 - Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
No I never have! I'm a bit scared 

Question 21 - Do you like drugstore makeup?
I love drugstore makeup! 

Question 22 - Do you go to CCO's (Cosmetic Company Outlets)?
No. Not really.

Question 23 - Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I have studied and completed a makeup certificate. So yes I did.

Question 24 - Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes when it comes to mascara! 

Question 25 - Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Wearing foundation noticeably darker, or even lighter. 

Question 26 - Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?     
Yes I love them both,but unfortunately I don't think bright makeup suits me and I'm completely jealous of people that pull it off! So neutral shades I would usually opt for 

Question 27 - Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I always love Rihannas makeup 

Question 28 - If you had to leave the house wearing only one makeup item, what would you choose?
I think foundation or a BB cream. I'm 100% comfortable if my skin is looking good

Question 29 - Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes I could 

Question 30 - Do you think you look good without makeup on?
I wouldn't say I look the best.

Question 31 - In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
Drugstore would have to be ChiChi or Loreal and highend would have to be MAC or Benefit 

Question 32 - What do you think of makeup?
I think it's amazing. It's something men and women can wear to feel more comfortable or just because we like and want too! 

Question 33 - How many times do you wash your face daily?
2 times a day morning and night

Question 34 - What skin type do you have?
Combination. I'm dry in some areas and oily in others 

Question 35 - What is your current facial wash?
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel 

Question 36 - Do you exfoliate?
Yes I do! 

Question 37 - What brand do you use?
For physical I use St Ives and Chemical I use Paula's Choice 

Question 38 - What moisturiser do you use?
Simple Kind To Skin moisturiser 

Question 39 - Do you have freckles?
Nope 

Question 40 - Do you use eye cream?
Yes I do! Very important 

Question 41 - (What?) Do you or did you ever have acne prone skin?
When I was in grade 5-6 I used to have acne. Mostly on my forehead and chin and I was completely embarrassed by it but randomly by high school my skin cleared up so much. I do get spots here and there but nothing like it was.

Question 42 - Have you ever had to use Proactiv?
No I haven't 


I tag YOU!
If you might have noticed there was actually 42 questions, haha! 
I hope you enjoyed this very simple post for today. I hope you all have a amazing Friday and a happy weekend! 

Keep connected:
Instagram: @aprilleebeauty 



No comments:

Post a Comment