Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bridal Makeup



Welcome back!
The last few makeup looks I have done have been quite out there and heavy on makeup, so I thought I would tone it down and go with a soft brown bridal makeup.
Now this can either be worn by the bride or bridesmaids OR even going as guest. 
I really like the way it turned out and I hope you do to! 
 


For a wedding I think it's very important for the bride to have perfect glowing skin.
To achieve this look I firstly applied my MAC Strobe Cream before applying foundation which was the Stilla Stay All Day foundation. I then concealed under my eyes and highlighted with my MAC Prolongwear concealer in NC15 I then set that with my e.l.f under eye setting powder. 
I then set my whole foundation with my Australis Fresh and Flawless pressed powder.
I then slightly contoured with my Hoola bronzer, and highlighted with my MAC Soft and Gentle
For blush I mixed my e.l.f blush in Innocence and e.l.f studio blush in Twinkle Pink.
I then filled in my brows with the essence eyebrow kit.



 My first step for the eyes was applying NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Iced Mocha over the out third of the lid and blending it with my finger, building up the color till I was happy with the result. I slightly blended that into the rest of the lid. I also ran that under my bottom lash line.
I then went in with this gorgeous metallic essence eyeshadow in 'party all night' and patted that over the color I just put on. 
I then applied e.l.f mineral shadow in 'Sassy' over the outer half of the lid and blending that slightly out towards the inner corner.



Next I took e.l.f pigment eyeshadow in 'Nearly Nude' and smudged that over my lash line and into my outer corner. I then ran that under my bottom lash line.
I then tight lined my top and bottom lash line with my Bloom eyeliner in 'Dark Brown'
I then applied my They're Real Mascara.


For the lip I applied my Chi Chi lipstick in Bombshell and over the top my e.l.f matte lip color in Tea Rose. I then outlined my lip with my Essence lip liner in the shade 'In the nude'

And here is the finished look! The dress I am wearing is what I am wearing to my birthday next week which I will have a post on my outfit and makeup, so keep an eye out for that. 

Again, I hope you like the look and I will see you in my next post.

Keep Connected:
Instagram: @aprilleebeautyx



No comments:

Post a Comment