Monday, July 14, 2014

How To Get Fuller Looking Lips

Hello everyone, hope you are all well and welcome back to my blog!
Today's post is about getting fuller looking lips, there are a lot of different ways that you can achieve this but I chucked a view of them together for this post.

Okay before I get into I want to apologize for the quality of the photos, I had them so perfect and ready a few days prior then I went to put them on the post today and they have vanished.. So I had to quickly do it all again before it got to late. Sorry!  

What I used 
 

Lip Scrub: Optional. Exfoliating encourages blood flow, there for your lips will look they are there 'swelling' and when I swelling I don't mean they are going to end up the size of your whole face, I mean they will slightly be more larger. This doesn't last a very long time though and usually wears off after a while.









Lip Plumper: This is also optional and I hardly ever use lip plumper because I have never used one that actually works for me.
NYX Lip Plumper










Nude Lipstick: I find if you are wanting a full lip look that a nude lipstick works the best.
ELF Matte Lip Color











Nude Lipliner: I usually use one that a little but dark but not too darker.
ChiChi lip liner & Essence lip liner











Lipgloss: Adds shine and 'plumpness'
NYX Lip Butter, Elf Glossy Gloss & Elf Lip Gloss














Highlighter: To apply to the middle of the lips, and the cupids bow and bottom lip.
 MAC Soft and Gentle











Contour powder: To shade under bottom lip
 Elf bronzing powder















 First step: Scrub! Remember to wipe any excess off. I used my Lush Bubblegum Lipscrub 
Second step: Apply lip plumper. Let this set in and do it's work for a little while. 
Third step: I then wipe some of it off so I can apply my lipstick better, I used my elf matte lip color in Nearly Natural   
Fourth step: Line your lips, going outside of the lips a little bit. Do this carefully because if you draw to far out it won't look very good.
Fifth step: Apply lip gloss! 
Sixth step: Highlight cupids bow, middle on lips and along line of bottom lip
Seventh step: Lighting apply a contour shade beneath the bottom lip 

The result!

Again, I'm sorry for the bad quality. I had to do this all at the last minute with no good source of lighting.
Although, I do hope this helped you and the rest of the makeup look I am wearing will be in a future post using some of my Napoleon Perdis products 

Keep Connected:
Instagram: @aprilleebeauty
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aprilleebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment