Thursday, July 10, 2014

Vanity Tour!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog, as you can tell by the title today's post is my vanity tour! Well it's more like my makeup area, because it's not really a vanity, oh well!
 I will be posting my makeup collection at a later date! 
Enjoy!

This is the 'overview' of my makeup area, I do also use my laptop on this desk. I got my desk from Kmart for only $29 and it's so perfect for me! My trolley is from Officeworks and it was around $50








 On the far right of the desk I keep a very cute Mecca Maxima bag there which actually has makeup in it that I am sending some friends! I then have my Glasshouse candle in Oahu and my Lush Ultrabalm







Next to that I keep my mirror and my makeup brushes, I got the makeup brush holders which are actually tooth brush holders and the mirror from Kmart also. I think the brush holders were only about $3 and the mirror was around $7








 I usually always have some sort of pile of makeup on the desk, and these are products that will be in a upcoming blog post!







I also keep my Ipad and Laptop on my desk to communicate with you guys and blog away.









This is also my purple diary I got from Officeworks, I keep on my desk and use it to plan out my blog posts and a Lush magazine that I have been flicking through learning more about their products
 
 This is was on the far left of the desk. The large bag in the background was a gift from the Napoleon Perdis event I attended, a long with some samples on top of those small drawers.
In the small drawers I keep my favourtie lipsticks.
On top of that I also have my bubble gum lip scrub and my hair balm. Next to the drawers is a little bowl with some lip balms and a Ishka perfume.
 

 Lastly, the trolley you see holds all of my makeup. On top of the trolley is a Peg Basket where I keep all my favourite/ most used palettes. 





I hope you enjoyed this post, it was something simple but fun and a look inside my makeup area.
If you have any questions about anything leave them down below!




Keep Connected
Instagram: aprilleebeauty
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aprilleebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment